I know I say this almost every month but it’s really hard to believe that NOVEMBER is here! November! That means – well at least in my world – that the holidays have official arrived.
I love this time of the year. Festive and fun, spending time with family and friends, getting creative, and more. I even know a few people that have begun putting up their holiday decorations! I’m all for it but personally I have a few too many things going on so it will be a few weeks before we get the Christmas decorations down from storage.
This Week’s Prompts
So, let’s write about the holidays this week. Here are some prompts to get the season off to a fun and festive start!
- What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
- Do you put up decorations before or after Thanksgiving? Why?
- What is a favorite holiday memory from the past?
- What was your most memorable present you ever received?
- What is one of the most memorable presents you gave to someone?
- What do you like to do to celebrate the holidays?
- What is your favorite holiday movie?
Once again this is a list that could get pretty lengthy but I’ll save some of those questions for the “2019 Holiday Giveaway” I’m doing for the months of November and December. See the guidelines and rules on Facebook! It’s super simple to enter and I’ve got so many things stashed away as prizes.