I love sharing these journal prompts or “sparks”, as I like to call them, with you. My hope is that they are sparking your imagination or helping you think deeper about life around you.
There is no special theme this week – just questions I found interesting.
- What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
- If you could be a mythical creature, what would it be and why?
- Have you ever met someone famous? Who and how did you feel being around them?
- What would you do if you found a $1,000.00 on the ground?
- Invent your own word. What does it mean?
- Describe what you hear around you right now.
- Do you prefer to write with a pen or a pencil? Why?
Have fun with the prompts! I especially like the “invent your own word” – I’m already thinking about that one.