I really hope you enjoyed last week’s journal prompts or “Journal Sparks” as I like to call them. I love questions that make you think about something other than the events of the day.
So today I have another set of “Sparks” for the upcoming week. This week is about a little personal introspection.
- What is the nicest thing someone has done for you or said about you?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What would you tell your 8-year-old self if you could travel back in time?
- What is your biggest regret? Can you make amends or forgive yourself?
- If you couldn’t fail, what would you do?
- How have you changed in the last 5 years?
- What are your best qualities?
As I look back over these questions, some are pretty deep and you might find yourself spending more time than usual in your journal. I sometimes go back and add to an entry when I’ve had more time to think about what I wrote. I just stick a piece of paper in the journal at that particular date.
Enjoy your writing and remember: don’t censor yourself! Just write!