Ready For Some More Journal Prompts? Let’s Write About Your Neighborhood!
It’s journal prompt time and this week is a bit different. We’re going to write about our neighborhood – the people, houses, decorations and more. This is the perfect time since it’s the holiday season!
It’s About Where You Live
Your neighborhood is unique to you. It could be anything from houses in a subdivision, a mobile home on 20 acres of land, etc. Your neighborhood is where you live so why not write about it in your journal? Use these questions to spark your creative thinking.
- What do you live in: a house, mobile home, RV, tent, van, etc.?
- Do you have neighbors close by or are they a distance away?
- Do your neighbors decorate their homes for the holiday season?
- Do you know your neighbors as good friends, just acquaintances or never talked to them?
- What is special about where you live – your very favorite thing?
- Do you live in the city or the country?
- Draw out a small map of your neighborhood! (something new and different)
Enjoy these prompts especially the last one. This time I’m asking you think outside of writing and actually draw something in your journal! This will be fun I promise. Just draw it out! Don’t worry about how it looks. The only one who will see it is you. Look for more of these types of prompts in the future – it’s going to be fun.