Have you ever had a time in your life where things just seemed to be so hectic? If you answered “No” to this question I really want to sit down and have a conversation with you – I would love to know your secrets! But let’s say we write about simplicity and stress this week.
I personally have been trying to make things simpler in my life. I’ve been decluttering my environment, working on routines both personally and professionally to make my life more stress free, taking time for some self-care and more. Every little step helps release the “hectic” feeling but I still have a way to go.
So here are some journal questions to help you start your own journey to simplicity and releasing stress.
- Do you feel stressed right now? If so, why?
- Now let’s identify what stressors are good. Write why they produce stress but bring about positivity feelings.
- Next, let’s write about stressors that are a bit on the negative side. This can be tough but write your feelings – it’s therapeutic.
- What are 5 things you can do to help relieve the stress in your life and introduce simplicity?
- What things do you do to show yourself some TLC?
- Do you have daily routines in place for your lifestyle? If not, write a routine and why it could help. If you have a routine, write about how it helps you.
- How could you simplify your life?
I hope these questions will inspire you to take action if needed to simplify and reduce stress in your life. Writing about your feelings can help in so many ways!