It’s Monday and time for more journal prompts! And with my new book “You In A Book: Writing Your Story Through Journaling” coming out next week, I’m super excited!
Speaking of my new book being released soon, I thought it might be fun to journal about “New Things”. I actually witnessed something new this past weekend. I went to a turtle nest counting at Folly Beach and saw a live baby turtle hatchling! He was the only one left in the nest that hadn’t made his way to the ocean. Everyone there formed two human lines to help guide him to the sea. It was so precious.
So here the “New Things” Journal Prompts for this week:
- What is one new thing you’ve bought for yourself recently?
- What is a new food you have tried and liked?
- Do you have a new favorite song?
- Have you met any new friends this week?
- Have you tried a new adventure lately?
- Have you read a new book you adored?
- Have you started a new project that is making a difference in your life?
These are only a few Journal Prompts I could ask on this subject! Trying new things, learning something new, going somewhere new – these can all be great adventures.
Have fun journaling!