Since we’re right in the middle of the holiday season, I thought it would be fun to write about FUN with some added holiday cheer.
Fun Times This Season!
This time of year can get a bit overwhelming at times so this is the perfect time to sit back and think about some holiday fun. These could be past memories or things that you’re going to do this season that will bring a big smile on your face while having fun!
Here Are The Journal Prompts!
So, here are some fun holiday journal prompts for you to write about in your special notebook!
- What is an embarrassing holiday memory?
- What is something funny that happened at a holiday party you attended?
- What is something fun you like to do with your family and friends during the holiday season?
- Anyone taking part in the “Elf on the Shelf” fun?
- Do you or your family take part in any holiday parades?
- Do you have fun baking holiday goodies?
- Have you ever gone a fun Holiday Light Scavenger Hunt?
I hope these questions will make you feel happy and bring some excitement to the holidays as you think about past memories and present day fun.