What better topic to write about this week than FOOD! We’re in the midst of the holidays and with the Thanksgiving holiday (USA) next week, I’m sure everyone is already thinking about recipes, cooking, baking and eating delicious treats, of course.
It’s About The Food
This week seems to be the time to prep and plan for the upcoming holidays where food and treats are concerned. This is especially true if you are having holiday gatherings and parties. For me, this is challenging with my food restrictions but I do manage to sneak a treat or two.
This Week’s Prompts
Here are some food journal prompts to write about this week:
- What is your favorite holiday treat?
- Do you keep a holiday recipe book?
- Do you bake for others?
- Do you give food treats for holiday gifts?
- Do you like sweet treats or savory dishes?
- During the holidays, do you stay on your healthy eating plan or treat yourself?
- Do you like to eat out or cook at home?
I hope you enjoy these food prompts and they don’t make you too hungry!