You already know about my obsession with blank books, journals, pens, etc. Did I also tell you how much I love making lists?
I know I’m not the only one who loves a great list! I’ve talked to too many people who do the same thing. Lists are great for many things other than the obvious idea of helping us get things done.
There are MANY lists you can make: those that will bring a smile to your face, help you whittle down that list of things to be done around the house, let you imagination soar as you write out the destinations you want to travel to, deciding on a baby name and so much more. So this week our journal prompts will revolve around making lists!
Each prompt is a list for you to make. One thing about this week’s journaling is that you can continue to add to the lists whenever you think of something new. You just might want to mark the page with a post-it note so you can easily find your lists. Here we go!
1. List what inspires you.
2. Make a shopping list of things you need now and things you want for the future.
3. List what is causing you stress and some potential ways you can lessen the feelings.
4. Make a list of all the things you love about yourself! Don’t skip this one!
5. Make a list of your favorite movies or books – you pick which one or do both!
6. Write out your to do list (I know this could be a bit long but go for it).
7. List what you are grateful for.
I know that some of these lists ideas are similar to journal prompts I’ve posted before but do them anyway. As time goes by, things change and your response to a journal prompt a few months ago will most likely differ greatly from the one you will write now.