In this post, I thought it would be fun to journal about school. It’s so hard for me to believe that a new school year has begun! The summer break seemed to fly by so fast though according to our temperatures outside it’s still definitely summertime.
Since school is upon us – for the young to the mature – let’s journal about school! This could be quite fun.
1. Did you like school? Why or why not?
2. Did you like shopping for school supplies?
3. What did you look forward to the most about going back to school?
4. Who were your close friends in school?
5. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
6. What was your favorite class?
7. What was your favorite extra-curricular activity?
Once again, this is a subject where we could really journal A LOT! For me these questions bring but so many memories. If only I knew then what I know now – wow! Well, like they say, hindsight is 20 / 20.
See, I told you this was going to be fun!
Hope you enjoy the journal prompts! Now I’m off to buy some not needed school supplies – that was one of my favorite back to activities!