Happy Monday Everyone! Hope your weekend was relaxing and fun. Ours was a bit busy but we made time for a beach visit which is always a #1 place for me! I feel so grateful to live along the coast.
Speaking of being grateful, I decided to provide journal prompts about gratitude. I know we have written in this category before but I think we all could write about gratitude every day! Even when times are tough, we still have true blessings surrounding us.
So let’s give some thought to these questions about gratitude!
1. What made you smile today?
2. What made you laugh today?
3. What do you love about your family?
4. What is a luxury you are thankful for?
5. What is your favorite place and why?
6. Who are you most grateful for and why?
7. What skill do you have that you are most grateful for?
Take the time each day this week to reflect, think about and journal about gratitude. If you want to write about it using your own thoughts instead of the prompts provided, please do. Just write from your heart.