Yes, it’s that time again – “Journal Sparks” or should I say “prompts” have arrived for this week. And I have a project I’m working on that involves these questions and other prompts. I hope to share the details with you soon!
But for now, here are the prompts for this week!
- How do you celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd)?
- Who is your hero and why?
- If you could be the “go-to person” for something, what would it be?
- What is a quote that has stopped you in your tracks and changed your outlook?
- What is one thing you hope people feel when they meet you?
- What is your favorite outdoor spot to go for some relaxation?
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? Why?
Just some more questions to help unearth a little more about “you”. Hopefully they’ll help you write your own story, maybe help you work out a problem or bring you to an “ah-ha” moment. Whatever comes from your journal writing, I hope you enjoy it!