Wow – it’s hard to believe that this is the 3rd week of journal prompts or “sparks” as I like to call them. I love questions that “spark” our minds to help us think differently or ponder deeply about a subject we might otherwise ignore.
So here are the journal prompts or “sparks” for this week. They are really “lists” but don’t look at them as things you have to do. See these lists as springboards to doing things differently than you normally do!
- What books do you want to read this year? Make a list.
- Are there 5 places in or near your hometown you would like to see or visit? Make a list.
- What are 3 new recipes you want to try? Write them down.
- What are 5 things you could do to take better care of yourself? Make a list.
- What are 5 activities you would like to try but are out of your comfort zone? Write them down.
- Are there 2 or 3 friends you haven’t chatted with in a while? Make the call then write about your conversations.
- Spend a day without looking at the computer or your tablet – maybe even your smartphone! How was your day: better, weird, felt lost, relaxing?
I LOVE lists so look for more journal prompts in the future similar to these! Have fun with the “sparks” and let me know what you think.