It’s Time For More Journal Prompts!
Once again it’s time for some questions that make you think outside of the box when it comes to journaling about life. As you can probably tell by now there’s a routine here on the blog. Every Monday is “Journal Prompt Day” and soon I’ll be sharing different ways to journal, ideas for journaling, journal books and more. But for now, here’s this week’s journal “sparks”!
1. What is one thing that has made a huge impact in your life?
2. What is one habit you’d like to get rid of?
3. What makes you different or unique from everyone else?
4. What songs do you listen to when you’re happy?
5. What is one food you crave A LOT? Why?
6. What is something new you’ve learned in the last 30 days?
7. Who is your best friend and why?
Once again, I hope these prompts spark your thinking about yourself, your loved ones – your life in general. Sometimes it’s the little things that make us stop and reflect on what’s going on around us. Writing down what comes to mind as you think about the questions helps you to capture these “little things” on paper. It’s a treat later when you can go back and read your entries.
Keep Writing Your Story!