Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! If you were in the United States, I hope you were able to celebrate the Fourth of July with family and friends. But now it’s time for some more journaling!
I have been blogging about my “Summer Camp” experience at the beginning of each week but starting today, Mondays are officially “Journal Prompt” days. First, I enjoy starting the week giving you ideas to write about for the upcoming days. Second, I want to share some ideas with you on how to create a journal that is just as unique as you are.
The BIG NEWS is that my book You In A Book: Writing Your Story Through Journaling is due out in a few weeks! I should have a firm date in the next couple of days AND book cover reveals! Yes, this book has two different covers you can pick from: a beautiful tropical teal and a lovely dreamy coral. The information in both books is identical, and this is Volume One in the series. There will be more journaling books coming out about every 3-4 months with more ideas and prompts with plenty of pages to create your own story!
Now on to this week’s journal inspiration. Let’s write about Happiness!
- What is your definition of happiness?
- What is something in your home that makes you happy?
- What is a place that makes you happy?
- What activities make you happy?
- What is a book that makes you happy?
- Is there something you do that makes you happy? Examples: exercise, going for coffee, playing a game, etc.
- What relationships in your life make you happy?
The feeling of happiness is so different for each individual. Write from your heart then re-read your entries in a few days. I bet they will make you smile!