It’s Halloween week! This past weekend I saw so many people on social media feeds dressed up in some of the cutest and craziest costumes. I loved it! I think it’s great to see so many people using their creativity.
As for me I’m not much into Halloween. I like seeing the costumes but I just like the overall Harvest theme this time of year. Now when I was a little girl Halloween was the best! Can we say candy fest???? Awwww youth!
So let’s have fun today! Here are some fun journal prompts about this holiday and the Fall season!
- Do you celebrate Halloween?
- When you were a kid what was your favorite costume?
- If you dress up now, what has been one of your favorite adult costumes?
- Do you go to Harvest festivals?
- Do you like to carve pumpkins?
- Do you like to watch scary movies this time of year or all the time?
- What events do you and/or your family like to attend this time of year?
Have fun with these prompts! Relieve those happy memories and make some new ones!