Wow – it’s the first day of Fall! It’s the time of pumpkins on porches (or should I say everywhere!), the leaves on the trees changing into beautiful colors and cooler temperatures (soon we hope). Plus, we can’t forget pumpkin spice lattes! I don’t drink them but I’ve heard that I’m missing out on a very integral part of the Fall season.
How do you celebrate this time of year? This past weekend I looked online and found out that here in Charleston we have more events, festivals, county fairs, etc., than I can count. I’ve made a note of a few or should say A LOT that I would like to attend. Now to fit them in to my already busy schedule but I believe they’ll be worth it the effort.
So I bet you can guess at today’s journal prompts. If you said “It’s all about Fall” you’re exactly right.
- How do you celebrate the Fall season?
- Do you like to decorate your home for Fall?
- Do you like to go on hayrides, find your way through a corn maze, carve pumpkins?
- What are the food and drinks you like to fix this time of year?
- Do you take a Fall vacation? If so, where do you like to go?
- How do you show yourself a bit of TLC during this time of year?
- Are you excited for the new Fall TV shows starting soon? If so, which ones?
The Fall season is extra special. It’s that time between the carefree days of summer to the excitement of the holiday season. Just remember to take time and enjoy it. Plus, document your memories in your journal!