Monday has arrived once more so are you ready for this week’s journal prompts? This time we are looking at “Self Improvement”.
Self-improvement is one area of our life that I think we all work on every day in some form. Whether you are trying to learn something new, get healthy and fit, change a habit – we’re all are trying to grow into a better version of ourselves (at least I hope we all are!).
So here are 7 Journal Prompts to ask yourself on your self-improvement journey:
- How can I love myself today?
- What new thing am I learning now?
- What is a habit I’m learning or changing?
- What can I do to take better care of myself?
- What message would I like to share with the world?
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What is one lesson I learned today?
Once again, this is a category that could have a multitude of questions so look for more in future blogs and in my upcoming journal books. Each day striving to be the very best version of “you” is a process, not a one-time occurrence. Look at it as an adventure!