I have to ask this question: Are you enjoying the journal prompts??? I sure hope so! I love prompts that challenge me, make me think outside the box and learn more about myself. And this week these are just random journal prompts!
Journal Prompt Time
This is the first week with no central theme. These are some random questions I thought were interesting. But what I challenge you to do is to ask yourself the question then add “Why”. So write your answer then ask yourself why. Simple right? It may sound and feel a bit awkward with some of these prompts but see what you write down in your journal.
- How do you get to work? Why this way?
- What is the last thing you do before bed? Why?
- What are you saving your money for? Why?
- What is stacked on your bedside table? Why?
- Do you take a nap during the day? Why?
- Where did you go on your most recent vacation? Why?
- What makes you happy? Why?
Ready To Write?
See I told you these were just some odd questions but I think you can take away little nuggets of wisdom when you ask yourself “Why”.