Wow – tomorrow begins the last month of the year! These last eleven months have flown by with all the challenges we have faced during the year. But hopefully, for the next month, we can bring some holiday cheer into our lives.
Holiday Journal Prompts!
With the holidays finally here, it seems only fitting that we write about the season. During this time of year, we can feel all kinds of emotions. Memories of past holidays can bring happiness or maybe just the opposite. Sometimes things get overwhelming trying to make sure everything and everyone is “just right”. So, let the following prompts help you journal about the upcoming holidays.
- How does your family celebrate the holiday season?
- What is your favorite childhood holiday memory?
- What are you most grateful for during the holiday season?
- Do you let stress get to you during the holidays? If so, how can you make things different this year?
- If money were no object, what would you want this Christmas?
- What does the holidays/Christmas mean to you?
- What holiday traditions do you love the most this time of year?
So welcome to December! Hope the prompts above will help you reflect on the upcoming holiday and be able to put a plan in place to enjoy the season instead of letting stress take over.